Here's How The Lettering System Works! (CLICK PHOTOS TO ENLARGE)
1. Put a light coating of release into your mold.
2. Brush on a light coat of petroleum jelly on each letter and place in mold with smooth reverse side onto the mold surface.
You will notice that the rubber pieces will adhere to the mold which is intended.
3. For stepping stones or other small castings, mix 1 part portland cement to 3 parts sand. Add water and mix until mixture is slightly fluid for pouring (not dumping).
4. Fill a small hand sprayer with water and about 20 drops of any liquid soap. Just before pouring the concrete mix into the mold, spray a light mist of water and soap over the rubber letters. This will help avoid air bubbles in your casting.
5. Pour concrete mix into the mold. Then tap with a mallet a couple of times to loosen any bubbles.
Notice that rubber letters are available in both caps and lower case.
Since the rubber letters are completely flexible, removing letters is very easy. Simply use a pin to stick into the rubber and pull up. Once the letter starts to come out, simply grab the letter with your fingers and pull it out of the mold.
Use them over and over again. If cleaned and stored properly, you should get hundreds of pours from these letters.
If you ever lose them,
not to worry, we can make more.
Our Concrete molds are High Impact vacuum formed 3/16" ABS Pre-cast Industry standard manufactured especially for concrete pre-casting. These concrete molds will last a lifetime. They are a heavy duty mold manufactured for concrete producers. These are production quality concrete molds!!
We also now offer a complete line of Custom Rubber inlays to order.
Check out the link above Custom Rubber Inlays
If your interested in Custom Work please contact us
|Order Status||View Cart|
|Contact Us||Shipping||Design Calculator|
|Policies / Security||
Credit Cards Accepted